Kicking off I will introduce you to some concepts such as User Centric Design, why you should care about User Centric Design, and how you need to know that User Experience is NOT a step in your design process.View Lessons
In the Planning Module you will be introduced to a variety of planning concepts that will help you anticipate and visualize what you may or may not want to focus your efforts on. This module includes questions to ask yourself, mindsets to embrace, and practices to be in.View Lessons
The Discovery Module is where we are going to dive deep into a series of exercises that will help you uncover what you REALLY want out of your project, and what it’s going to take to get there. Think about your values, who you want to reach, strengths/weaknesses, competitive analysis, and more…View Lessons
In the Money Module, I will introduce you to some insights for thinking about money, and how that will affect your pricing and conversion goals. Like it or not, these projects will require funding and revenue goals and it’s better to know what you need to produce before you start, rather than get crushed later.View Lessons
The Strategy Module is where we will turn our attention to confirming our business objectives, shift our focus to content, and create requirements documentation, a creative brief, and asset inventory that will help you achieve the vision and goals you have for your website or digital marketing project.View Lessons
The Development Module will introduce you to a process for turning your designs into a working prototype. While this course does not cover HOW to develop or program, I will cover how to understand front-end technologies, different programming languages, and how to set up your development environment. I will also review some development framework options,…View Lessons
The Launch Plan Module is going to cover why announcing the launch of your new website should be more than sending a few emails or tweets and posts on social media. In these lessons I will give you insights and steps to take during your pre-launch, launch, and re-launch phases to ensure that launching your…View Lessons
The Maintenance Module will show you how to keep your site optimized and goals on track long after you launch your site. You learn why it’s important to develop a maintenance plan for your website and what you will need to perform daily, monthly, and annual website maintenance.View Lessons
Membership sites aren’t going away any time soon. In fact, they are expanding at an unprecedented rate because people are willing to pay for information that they find useful, and to communicate with other people who share their passions. In these lessons you will learn models for generating revenue; and how to set up and…View Lessons
Who is this NOT for?
- Those who insist on hiring cheap, offshore developers and just being "hands-off".
- Those who won't take time to learn and apply the content.
- Those who insist on "winging it" and believe that their days should be spent "putting out fires" or that every feature is a "quick add".
- Those that hire "in-house" interns that work for pizza, red bulls, fake equity, AND bring their own laptops and software.
- And it is definitely NOT for those that only take action when their maintenance or marketing activities have reached a crisis.
Who is this for?
- Those who want to design, build, and launch a website or digital marketing campaign in less time, and with less stress.
- Those who are tired of wasting time or money on digital marketing that brings them little to no ROI, or unimpressive results.
- Those who want to learn how to START building effective websites and digital marketing campaigns.
- Those who want to grow a list of prospects, lifetime customers, and advocates of their online brand.
- Those just starting out with a web design and are not sure what steps to take.
- Those that want to learn how to approach projects like a professional or agency would but without the high fees, jargon, or costs.
- Those who would appreciate access to insights, processes, checklists, and resources that will give them an ROI on their time.
Founder / UX / Design
Hi, my name is Nathan Bray. I created this training because it can be both difficult and time consuming to launch a web design strategy. Since you are here, these are 3 ways that I can help you:
1. Watch my free training videos on user experience, planning, and strategic web design. Topics range from UX and User Centric Design, to planning, discovery, money, strategy, design, and more.
2. Join my membership, and get additional access. My free videos are helpful, but with a membership you gain access to additional resources, tools, checklists, progress tracking, and standard operating procedures which you may implement in your own business.
3. To work with me privately CLICK HERE to schedule a time to talk on the phone.
Premium Members Get Access To
Loads of Awesome Web Dev Stuff
Not only do you get step by step web design lessons, you also get all my favorite resources.
Ask Questions and Start Discussions
Reply to any lesson or file to create a discussion thread on that subject. We’re all about building community.
Receive E-mail Updates
You will be kept up to date and guided through your lessons and projects with friendly email reminders.
1-On-1 Private Chat
Do you have web questions? Members qualify for private support and consulting offers.
Members receive access to the html, css, and graphic source files for the website projects we work on.
Constantly Updated Library
Our resource library is constantly updated with new and fresh content so you can grab what you need.